Whether you are an experienced practitioner ready to take the dive into teaching, or a brand spanking new-bie looking to deepen your proficiency and understanding of the practice, this 200-hour Yoga Alliance-certified yoga teacher training is for you. Presented in a clear and accessible format, this yoga teacher training is appropriate for anyone with the dedication, heart and passion for yoga, interested in learning its magic and intricacies from the ground up.
If you haven't seen Shana in action, check out her YouTube channel for a taste of her teaching. She's all about explaining the logic and technicalities behind the yoga postures so that students can mindfully and intelligently approach everything from the simplest to the most advanced yoga asanas and transitions. Oh...and she's all about having a great time doing it.
Saturday, January 20 - Friday, February 2, 2018
8.00am - 8.00pm each day
2001 S. Barrington Avenue, West LA, CA 90025
SAVE $200 EACH IF YOU REGISTER WITH ONE OR MORE FRIENDS
$200 OFF FOR MINI YOGIS YOGA FOR KIDS TEACHER TRAINING GRADS
(offers cannot be combined)
payment plans available
Here's what you can expect to get out of the training:
* An in-depth understanding of asana that goes far beyond what you have ever learned before
* Extensive daily teaching practice in both one-on-one and group capacities
* How to recognize proper (or improper) alignment
* How to adjust students both safely and effectively
* The ability to effectively and creatively sequence classes
* Gain a practical understanding of yoga philosophy, centering around the Eight Limbs of Yoga
* Daily meditation practice and techniques
* Practical anatomy of the yoga asanas
Of course, if you want it, you will also get a new career out of the training, and all graduates will qualify to register as Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Level teachers.
Payments can be made via check, cash, bank transfer, credit or debit. Please mail checks to Shana Meyerson, YOGAthletica, 11639 Chenault Street, #401, Los Angeles, CA 90049. Transfers via venmo can be made to @miniyogis. Credit/debit payments to shana@YOGAthletica.com via PayPal and are subject to a 3.5% surcharge.
Still have questions? Just contact Shana at Shana@YOGAthletica.com, 310.471.9644 any time for more information.
*Payment includes a $500 non-refundable deposit. A 3.5% surcharge applies to PayPal payments. No surcharge applies to venmo payments. No refunds or credits will be issued on or after December 1, 2017.